The 2022 Poultry Symposium for Production & Processing is scheduled to take place on August 24-25, 2022. The conference will be held at the Rogers Convention Center in Rogers, AR.
In 2019, more than 100 vendor companies exhibited in the vendor trade show, and over 700 people attended the event.
Live production and processing personnel as well as suppliers who support live production and processing of turkeys, breeders and broilers are encouraged to register and attend the 2022 Symposium.
The Poultry Symposium vendor tradeshow runs for two days and is a prime outlet for allied industry members to showcase their products and/or services to attendees. Attendees of the Symposium will include top level decision makers in live production and processing.
The Symposium planning committee is hard at work securing speakers for the upcoming conference.
Tuesday, August 23
- 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Booth setup by drayage company
- 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Vendor move in
Wednesday, August 24
- 7:30 a.m. - Poultry Science Department Scholarship Golf Tournament at the Stonebridge Meadows Golf Club - morning flight
- 12:30 p.m. - Poultry Science Department Scholarship Golf Tournament at the Stonebridge Meadows Golf Club - afternoon flight
- 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Vendor move in
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Tradeshow & Reception
Thursday, August 25
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - General Session + Breakout sessions
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Vendor Tradeshow
- 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. - Vendor move-out
- TPF Member: $175
- Non Member: $225
- Students/University Faculty & Staff: FREE
- Onsite: $225
Registration includes the following: one day of speaker presentations focused on broiler, breeder, hatchery, turkey and processing, access to over 100 vendors at the tradeshow and multiple networking opportunities during the reception, lunch and breakout sessions.
If you are looking for a way to gain exposure to conference attendees as well as members of the Federation, sponsorship of the Poultry Symposium conference is a great way to show support and gain exposure.
We have revamped our sponsorship opportunities to offer a variety of options, pick from standard sponsorship levels or a la carte options to build a sponsorship that fits your goals and your budget.
Did you know? TPF is a non profit organization. All revenue generated by the conference goes back to its members and to deserving poultry education programs.
The success of the Poultry Symposium is due to the generous support we receive from our sponsors.
- TPF Member: $500 (includes 2 registrations), additional TPF Member Booth Registrations: $125 each
- Non Member: $750 (includes 2 registrations), additional Non Member Booth Registrations: $175 each
Vendor booths are 10' x 10' and consist of 1-6 ft skirted table, 2 chairs, trash can, pipe and drape (back + sides), standard sign with company name. TPF Members receive "TPF Member" sign to be displayed on vendor booth table. If your booth requires electric there will be an additional fee.
Before proceeding to registration, please make note of the available booth spaces. You will be required to submit 3 choices on your booth location.
To register as a vendor you must register through the vendor registration link below
Vendor registration will close on August 15, 2022.
Participate in the 2022 golf tournament hosted by the Department of Poultry Science in the University of Arkansas Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food & Life Science. The golf tournament will take place at Stonebridge Meadows Golf Club.
- Four-man scramble
- Shotgun start
- Driving range will open at 7:30 a.m.
Contests this year include:
- Pro Hit Hole
- Putting Contest (Team's may pre-pay for Mulligan's and entry into the Putting Contest. The cost for two mulligan's and entry into the putting contest is $20 per person.)
Morning Flight: 8:00 a.m. start
Afternoon Flight: 1:00 p.m. start
Rules announcements for each flight: 8:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
Lunch will be served starting at 11:30 a.m. (lunch for the Morning Flight will be served immediately after play.)
Registration: $125 per person
For more information on the 2022 Poultry Science Scholarship Golf Tournament and to register your team click on the "REGISTER" link below.
Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas
3303 Pinnacle Hills Parkway
Rogers, AR 72758
Preconference, Conference & Tickets
The cancellation and/or refund request must be made by the attendee and include the following information: attendee, form of payment, invoice/transaction ID, email address of attendee and reason for cancellation and/or refund request.
Cancellations and/or requests for refunds received less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the conference shall not be granted and the full conference fees and/or ticket fees shall apply.
Refunds will not be made for no-shows.
All sponsorships for conferences and events hosted by The Poultry Federation (TPF) are non-refundable. In the event that the conference and/or event is cancelled, the sponsorship and any associated registrations will carry over to the next scheduled conference and/or event.